Wednesday 19 July 2017

Knocked Up Nails Swatch: I earned a little blue box

This pretty polish is from a brand called Knocked Up Nails.

Knocked Up Nails (link) is 5-free maternity safe nail polish formula does not contain toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate (dbp) or camphor. It also does not contain triphenyl phosphate (tphp). They are long-lasting and chip resistant.


Base: Knocked Up Nails :I Earned A Little Blue Box 

I earned a little blue box is a muted aqua shade. Applies streak free and goes opaque in 2 coats.
Dries fast in 5-7 mins. 

For a detailed review of this brand click here: link

Each polish is 15 ml/0.5oz and retails for $10.
Knocked up nails (link) is not only safe for pregnant women but also safe for allergy sufferers, cancer patients and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.