Sunday 31 July 2016

Tribal NailArt using Born Pretty BP-X05

Today I'll be reviewing the newly released Born pretty Store square plate BP-X05 (item #29978; link)

Base: Maybelline porcelain party, Sally hansen Black heart,
Stamping polish: Essence Stampy black; Accent: Mdu Neon yellow, Mdu Neon Pink (middle finger)
Decals filled with Models won Sun hat and MO Bikini


BP-X05  (item #29978; link) is part of their newly released plate this year. It has tribal type patterns in big sizes which will cover long and broad nails completely. The patterns stamp crisp and clear. I like this plate as you can also fill in colours and make very colourful decals like I did. 
I like these type patterns that are spaced out a bit and the base also show through. As with always I find born pretty plates good in quality and this comes with a thick sticker backing. Images are well etched and come out good.
This plate retails for $1.99 which is fairly nice and affordable price.



These are the stamping decals I made using this plate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.