Wednesday 5 August 2015

Happy International Nail Art Day : Twin Nails

On the ocassion of International Nail Art day on 1st Aug.. me and my nail bestie Dhara from (thehappitherapy.com) decided to do a bestie twin mani. All we had decided was that it had to show our special love (read obsession with polishes and nail art) so here's our manis: 


and heres my solo shot: 


Thats supposed to read Certified polish addict! yep me or rather us!

Base: Orly Mirror ball on pointer and small
China Glaze glow with the flow and home sweet house music on gradients
Gradients are topped by ChG fairy dust
Decals made with uber chic 3-01 and filled with same as gradients
Stamping plates: Fun 2 and JQ 32
All topped with hkgirl

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful design and so apt! :D Certified polish addict indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.